Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Stampin' Up! Open House

OPEN HOUSE!!!! Come One! Come All!

New Catalogue Open House

is Tuesday, July 24th from 3:00-8:00 pm. If you are in the Twin Cities area you are invited to stop by. Everyone who RSVP's by July 20th and comes to my open house will receive a FREE STAMPIN' UP! Catalogue!!!! At my open house I will have a make-n-take, lots of samples, and some of my retired stamps for sale. Bring your cameras! If you bring a new friend you will receive a $5 Stampin' Up! gift certificate from me! You can RSVP to kristinaalewis@aol.com. I will send you directions if you haven't been to my house before. I hope to see you on the 24th!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would so be there. But, I live too far away. :( I hope you have a great time though. Be sure to update us on how it all went. :)