Thursday, July 19, 2007

Jenn Shurkus Winner!!

I was reading Lexi's blog today (Confetti)and I saw that she won a Jenn Shurkus (Creative Chick)blog candy. So I thought, I wonder who else won... Jenn has tons of winners posted and if you entered any of her contests towards the end of Amuseapalooza you should check out the results! I am one of MANY winners from the 15th. Jenn's blog is very entertaining. A must see!!

I am off to make more swaps for the Stampin' Up! Convention! Can someone please remind me to NOT sign up for so many swaps next year, or at least start creating the swaps earlier!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your win!! What did you get? Do you know?? *Hugs*

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! Sorry if I spoiled the ATC surprise for you...Hope you enjoy...and have a BLAST at conference!!