Thursday, July 12, 2007

Spinner ATC


I love this stamp and I thought it looks like it should spin! The arrow is from Cuttlebug. The arrow is raised with Dimensionals so the circle can spin beneath it. Oh and the scanner cut this part off, but the edge of the scalloped circle needs to hang off the edge a bit for easy spinnage (a new word). **wink** I know I've said it before, but I'm a kid at heart! I love that this ATC is really a toy! If these directions aren't making sense, please leave a comment. It's late and I need to stop stamping and go to bed!

6 comments:

Mary said...

Your Toy ATC is so cute. What a great design and so unique.Love It!

Mary

Unknown said...

Love the spinnattude(new word! lol) of this card! Too cute.

Nancy said...

What a cute and fun ATC!! I wish I could spin it!! Love the design & it's super adorable!

Anonymous said...

this is the coolest atc ever. I have "ordered" one (ordered her to make me one)!!! ha ha...I have connections....up close and personal.

Abra Leah Cross said...

Simply adorable!! I love it! :)

Unknown said...

Fabulous card
Maggie