Thursday, July 5, 2007

A-Muse-apalooza Is Almost Here!

I can't wait!

Only a few more days until A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA! Are you planning to attend a store event next week? While you are there, make sure to complete an entry form for a fabulous Grand Prize drawing because that is the only way to enter! One lucky person will win a year's worth of new A Muse products!

And stay tuned, because there is more fun to come next week their blog! They have lots planned including more challenges, winners, and daily SNEAK PEEKS! They'll also announce the winners of the Ambassador competition! Click here!!!

1 comment:

Abra Leah Cross said...

I am SO jealous of people who have stores near them! I have to do my A Muse orders online because there is no one within EIGHTY miles of my house that sells them!!! :(