Thursday, July 19, 2007

Rockin' Girl Blogger Award


Simone at Daily Dose of Spazz named me as a Rockin' Girl Blogger! This is awesome! Simone is the coolest, most creative and witty woman around. You must check out her amazing blog!!
She is heading to CHA this week, so look for updates at Spazzgirl's blog! I so wish I was going with her!!

So now I have to name 5 people. Here of 5 Rockin' Girls (not an easy choice):

Lexi At Confetti - Check out this amazing talent at cards and cakes! Lexi is destined to be a star one day!!

Rhiannon at Rings Like A Bell - This is a newer blogger (like me). Rhiannon is creating some fabulous art that you must check out!! Have you seen her piggy ATC??

Trish at Miss Trish - A Whole Lot Of Stampin Goin On - Trish is super talented and super sweet. She put up a wonderful tutorial today! Trish is one of my newest bloggin buddies!!

Wanda at My Creative Corner - Wanda makes creative cards that truly inspire and has the most fun blog candy!

Kathleen at My Happy Place - This is my upline in Stampin' Up! She is the card master and a truly great friend!

No comments: