Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Card for Mother-Daughter Class and Rhi's Challenge


Here is a card I made with Rhiannon's tutorial and challenge! I needed to make a card for a mother-daughter class I have coming up and I love her ribbon technique! Click here to see. For the colors, I knew I wanted to use Groovy Guava and for the rest I used the Stampin' Up Color Combo Site . I love this SU! set, Big Celebrations. I colored with colored pencils (Simone you have me on a roll!). Hugs! Hello Tami and Trisha! I miss you!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Bea-U-tiful :) This looks so cute :) I am falling more and more in love with the Big Celebrations set! Thanks for sharing and participating!

Unknown said...

Awesome! Do you not LOVE that ribbon technique? I think it is the coolest thing EVER. I am so glad Rhiannon showed us how to do it. :) I hope your gathering is going well. :) I just sent your package out. I got it so it will be there in 2 to 3 days since you will be leaving Monday. I wanted to make sure that you get it before then. :) (BIG HUGS)

Unknown said...

Love the colors, haven't even opened my pack of In colors yet! (what am I waiting for?)
Dontcha just love the pencils??

mum-on-the-run said...

Great card, your ribbons look fab :)

Anonymous said...

oh I can't wait to get this set! and yes I have already entered your yummy Blog Candy!!!!

Mary said...

This is such a pretty card. It is perfect for a mother-daughter class. The colors are so pretty, so girly. Wish I lived near you so I could attend your class. :)

Mary

Anne said...

Hi Kristina,

I found you through a post you left my good friend Mary. I too LOVE this SU! Big Celebrations set... just love the lil' chefs busily preparing the wedding cake! Can't wait to see what else you do with this set! Good Luck with your class, they'll just love it!

Anne :)

kathleenh said...

Looking good! I want to try this fun ribbon technique. It looks great with the stitched ribbon.