Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Open House Was a Success

The Open House was lots of fun! Ruth Ann was my first guest and she drone 1/2 hour to get here!! There were samples, a make-n-take, free catalogues, free stamps with a purchase, cookies, and sign-up for classes! Here is Kris who signed up for a party! Yeah!! Ruth Ann signed up for the holiday stamp-a-stack in August.

Here are two future bloggers and stamping stars! Claudia and Natalie love stamping and may be taking the mother-daughter class I am having September 8th. Aren't they adorable!?

Don't forget I am pulling for blog candy tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by! I am off to make some more swaps for convention! ((Hugs))

4 comments:

Unknown said...

First of all. Your house is BEAUTIFUL! WOW! I am loving that kitchen.. :) Second of all, I am so glad that it all went great for you! :) ((((HUGS))))

Unknown said...

Glad that all went well! Wish I lived a wee bit closer :) Looks like you all had a blast :)

kathleenh said...

Congrats on a successful open house! It looks like everyone had a great time.

Unknown said...

Glad it went well, those two little ones are adorable.
My mom and daughter classes are always a hit, good luck with those.