Thursday, July 19, 2007

The secret up Tami's and my sleeve...


New A Muse Ribbon! The mystery prize for Trisha and Cheryl is one yard of each of these yommy colors!!

The A Muse ribbon is a super sparkly sheer ribbon with just a hint of color on the edge. They designed it to coordinate with their Paper Products, so color matching is a breeze!

So far, they are only selling it by the spool. They are looking into other options. Spools include 54 yards (50m) and cost $25 each.

Popsicle Pink
Swiss Red
Black
French Roast (brown)
Passion Purple
Orange Crush
Cabana Blue
Fern (green)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

NO WAY! That is beautiful ribbon! oh, I LOVE it.. Thanks! And thank you Tammi too... :) I'm so excited!

Tami Grandi said...

That is gorgeous ribbon! If you ever decide to do a ribbon share/swap let me know- I am interested!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I see a ribbon share comin' on :)

Mary said...

I had seen a few of the new ribbons by A Muse. They are gorgeous. I hope that they come up with a better way to sell it though becuase 25.00 per spool is a bit pricey. :( Thanks for showing all of the colors.

Mary

Cheryl KVD said...

ooohhh! I can't wait to get 'em!
Cheryl