Sunday, July 1, 2007

Response to blog candy question! And winner!

The winner for the blog candy is kathy w. Please send me your email address! Congratulations!

I thought everyone would enjoy seeing what everyone else's favorite blogs are. Maybe you would like to check some of these out?

1. Allison's Stampin' When I Can
This is an amazing blog because it is a resource for everything going on in the blog world! Allison is a very generous blogger, it's no wonder we all love this blog. It was your 1st choice by far!
2. Beate John's Fresh & Fun
Beate is super talented and does fun sketch contests. This blog is great for inspiration!
3. Taylor VanBruggen's Taylored Expression This blog displays the amazing talent of Taylor. She has an ATC card swap going on right now! Definitely check this blog out!
4. Debbie Olson's Thinking Inking Believe it or not, this is a new blog for me. When I checked it out, I couldn't believe just how talented this blogger is! Wow is all I can say. I will definitely be back to check out this blog!
5. The next two blogs tied:
Jan Tink's Stamps, Paper, Scissors This blogger is talented and witty. For inspiration and a smile check this blog out!
Julie Buhler's Paper Pleasing Ideas
This is also a new blog for me! I am so loving seeing all of this new inspiration! Julie is soooo talented! I love her work!
6. These blogs were also your favorites (be certain to check them out):
Jan Scholl's Paper Tango
Jenni's Ramblings Of Me
Jen's Pieces Of Me
Maria Bell's Card Inspired
Vicki Chrisman's This Art Makes Me
Happy

Julia Stainton's Belle Papier
Lauren Meader's The Beauty Within
Trudee's Follow Your Bliss
Dana's Kismet, Art & Life
Paula's Paula Ponders
Cindy's imagine. dream. create.
Tracy's Happy Place
Bethann Silaika's Freckled Fun
Wanda's My Creative Corner!
Elsie Flannigan's A Beautiful Mess
Jenn Balcer's A little bit about me and some of the things I love
Nichole Heady's Capture The Moment
Shanna Vineyard's My Next Thirty Years
Misty Mawn
Christine Adolph's The Studio Garden
Amy Rysavy's Prairie Paper & Ink
This blog (thanks Tami)
Sarah Bertolino's Suki's Blog
Bonnie Rose's blog A Life Unrehearsed
Emily's Stamping Scoops
Artsy Mama
Gina K.'s A Day in the Life
Cambria Turnbow's Stamp A Little Love Baby!
Erika Martin's Stampin Mama
Kirsten DuBosque's Confessions of a Naptime Stamper
Kendra Giles' Ink It Up

I'd love to hear comments about which new blogs you love!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, thank you so much; I am so excited to win! My email address is:
kathleenj350@comcast.net

And thanks for compiling everyone's favorite blogs; it looks like a have quite a few to add to my list!

Kathy W

Vicki Chrisman said...

Thanks forchecking out my blog... so I can come over and vistit yours. I'll definatly be back! Super! Vicki