Tuesday, July 17, 2007

SCS Dinner Swap





You may wonder what I've been up to now that Amuseapalooza is over...well, I'm heading to Denver to the SU! Convention. Right now I'm making 50 of this Joyfold card. I love this new SU set. It is called Big Celebrations and I love the little people decorating the tree!! Too cute. I stamped the background paper on the inside with Seeing Spots. The paper colors are Rose Red and Old Olive. I love the way this card opens! (the scanner cut a little of the image off)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I too, am totally in LOVE with this set! Seeing your sweet card makes it jump to the top of my must have list! I love the fact that it is not only Holiday, but it has the super cute birthday cake one too :) Thanks so much for sharing...and have a BLAST at convention!

Unknown said...

Awesome card! These is very cute now that I see it used. I seen it in the book and didn't care for it but now that I see it actually used on something I really like it. I love the colors you used. Old Olive is one of my favorite papers. :)

Mary said...

Oh Kristina, I love your card. I had no interest in this set but now I am having second thoughts about it. I did not know that you are an SU demonstrator. I thought that you taught classes for A Muse. :) I hope your Open House goes well and that you have lots of fun at the convention.

Mary

Unknown said...

So cute, everyone will swap for this one! Have fun at convention.

Lori said...

What a great card! I'm looking forward to meeting you (and swapping with you, too) at the dinner.

Shirley said...

Great reead thank you