Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A-Muse-apalooza and the Great Women at Artsy Tartsy!


Today was so much fun! Tami Wood led a class of wonderful and fun women! Thanks to Mary, Brenda, Wendy, Linda, Sandy, Carrie, (Sandy and Carrie together are called "Candy", how cute is that?) Cheryl, Carol (not pictured), and of course Tami! There were three additional AP stampers (Kate, Carolyn and Hannelore)that were unable to attend the actual event. Here is a photo of the Amuseapalooza party girls!

Here are the five fabulous cards we made:


Cheryl was a prize winner! Here she is in front of the A Muse stamps:

Wendy, who we dubbed "the saintly master of colored pencils" taught us some colored pencils techniques:

We loved Scoopy's bird on a tree branch card! We now call her "Scoop-doggy-dog" because she is a rock star! I had a little accident with the Scotch Tacky Adhesive which I will not go into detail about only to say that it rivals the Helsinki Crazy Glue incident of 1887 (did they even have crazy glue then???)!! Tami created 5 different versions of the amazing Snowman Topiary card. She is always striving for new ideas!! She has such attention to detail- that's why we love her!! All in all (except for the glue incident) - it was a fun day!!! LOVED IT!! Oh and the goodie bag was so generous!!

That's all until Friday!! I hope you are all having a fun and an A Musing week!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

TINA- LOOKS LIKE LOTS OF FUN!!!

Sarah said...

Wow!!! Thank you so much for sharing your fun class and all the pictures! Looks like you all had such a wonderful time ... Yeah!

Unknown said...

Love the snowman topiary card!!

Mary said...

Tami, your cards are all awesome!I love your work. I wish I could have been there with all of you ladies celebrating but thanks to Kristina I get to see other wonderful women having fun. Thanks Kristina.

Mary

Anonymous said...

I was one of the lucky ones in Tami's AMuse class at Artsy Tartsy today. What a fun class with fun people. We all had a great time making the creative cards by that card designer exraordinaire, Tami Wood! I enjoyed meeting you Kristina. Hope to see you at more of Tami's AMuse classes!
Candy, oops,
Carrie C.

Anonymous said...

HI EVERYONE.
I WAS HAVING A BAD HAIR DAY BEFORE A BIG CLASS (I WAS STRESSING BIG TIME) AND LUCKY KRISTINA WAS HAVING A GOOD HAIR DAY!! YOUR HAIR DID LOOK AWESOME TODAY WOMAN. I LOVE HOW YOU STYLED IT!! I KNOW YOU WERE GETTING ALL GUSSIED UP FOR ME. THANKS GIRLFRIEND AS IT MADE UP FOR MY BAD HAIR DAY! SO I SEE NOW WHAT STAMP YOU CHOOSE FOR OUR GIVEAWAY. I COULDN'T MAKE UP MY MIND YESTERDAY WHEN I WAS AT THE STORE SO I SAID HECK, I'M BUYING MY FAVORITE STAMP WHICH I CALL "THE SENTIMENT HOLDER" I SURE LOVE THAT STAMP A LOT!! SEE YOU ON FRIDAY. THANK YOU FOR TAKING MY CLASS TODAY AND FOR THE NICE CLASS RECAP.

scoopy (Emily) said...

Aww, thanks Kristina! Glad you liked my tweet santa bird card! Looks like you all had a blast! :-)

Tisha said...

Kristina - Your day looks like so much fun! I wish I could have been there - thanks for sharing all of Tami's amazing cards! I can't wait to get my hands on them and play!! I love the new picture of you on your blog! You look great!! Keep the details coming - can't wait to see what else you guys are doing in MN!!

Liz said...

That is one rockin' good time! Thanks for sharing the pictures, cards and goodies! Do I really have to wait till Saturday for my AMAP??!!