Saturday, August 4, 2007

A New Blog Winner and a Great Story!!

Hello! Well, the first blog winner, Laura Widdison has graciously declined the blog candy! Why, you ask? Well, Laura is the wife of one of the official Stampin' Up! photographers! If you were at convention, you may know him as the photographer with lots of curly hair. And Miss Laura is even in the Stampin' Up! catty with her darling daughter! She wrote "Oh! If you want to SEE who I am :), check page 125 in your new catalog! That's me and our baby girl. :) (kinda creepy picture of me in my opinion - lol) Fun! (pictures of our daughter pop up in stampin' success and different things once in a while.)" How cool is that!? Laura said that her DH brought her goodies from convention and she felt that she should share the wealth. Is she a doll or what!? Well, next year when we are in Salt Lake, we need to seek out the photographer and tell him what a sweet wife he has!!

So our next winner is...

Mary who said "I can not believe the number of people that refer us to your site!! You must be doing something right! John Grisham is the author I love to read. Where are you located? I need a new SU demo..." Mary please send me your snail mail address and I will get that package right out to you! I would also love to get you a SU! catalog :)!!

Thanks everyone!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Hi Kristina. I just went and looked at the pictures you have posted from the convention. You look awesome! What a hoot to have a picture of you and Shelly making a fish face. That is too funny. I wish I could have been at the convention it sounds like you had a wonderful time. I *love* the key chain you got. That is awesome. I can't wait to see the rest of your pictures from the convention. I am meeting Tami this coming Friday. :) Hooray.

Mary

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! Laura is a dear and her hubby and his other photographer friend are wonderful (we ended up hanging out LOTS at Convention).

Thanks for posting the story. If you want to see more pics of the hubby, he's in my Coyote Ugly pics from convention on my blog....