Sunday, August 5, 2007

Home Decor!!


While at convention, I was so inspired by all the home deocor ideas!! So, since I got home, I've been working on this Halloween project. I bought the boxes at Walmart for $1.99 each. I decoupaged the bottoms with the Creepy Crawly DP. Then I heat embossed the lids with Basic Black craft ink, I created the band around them from Black paper and the 1 1/4 circle punch, and I created the bow and tags from the same paper and the Batty For You stamp set. I cased this from a Shelli project. I just love it!! What do you think? The hebbie jebbie bottle is from Michael's. They have great Halloween decorations this year!! (My daughter handed me the bottle and said she gave me the heebie jeebies :))!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This turned out really cute! Great idea!!

Unknown said...

very very cute!!

kathleenh said...

You did a fabulous job on these Kristina! I can't wait to see these in person.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! ... since I've been back from Denver I haven't had the chance yet to purchase the boxes, but I plan on recreating Shelli's awesome displays myself! :)

Anonymous said...

This is too cute!! I can't wait to get my stuff to play with!! AWESOME!! I just LOVE convention too! This was the first year in several years that I have NOT gone!! There's always next year!

Lori said...

So cute! That designer paper is great, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

you are awesome to come home and duplicate everything so fast!!!! way to go...didn't they have the CUTEST idea's ever! I love your site :0)