Saturday, August 18, 2007

Beauty



Hello! Today is party day! This is a photo of the beauty/updo center! I cased this idea from Heidi Swapp (i just love that girl). How fun will this be? I wish I was one of the kids! Tami is coming over to help with the festivities, thanks woman! I received some amazing birthday RAK's from the Yahoo A Muse Club! (if you haven't joined this yet, you need to!) I will share those tomorrow...right now I'm off to finish preparations! Hugs to you Mary (I love the card)!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome idea!! I love that.. I hope you and the girls have a great time! I so wish I could be there.. :) HUGS!

Mary said...

Oh the beauty center looks awesome!How did the party go? I have a feeling that between you and Tami the party was a blast! I can't wait to hear all about it.

Happy Birthday Kristina. Okay I am 5 minutes early my time. In 5 minutes it will be Sunday. I hope you have a wonderful day Kristina. Please say hi to Tami for me.

Mary

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristina.
I'm in your bedroom now and I'm leaving you a comment. Thanks for such a fun birthday party. Your husband is such a fabulous host. Big hugs David. Thanks for making Mallory's 9th birthday so special. I really loved making my own little pizza. Yum o! Hi Mary and Anne. Its raining cats and dogs in MN. Kristina and family really out did themselves. This was a very fun party.