Thursday, August 2, 2007

Hello From Denver!

I first want to say I am so sad for what has happened back home in Minneapolis. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you back home. Please say lots of prayers for everyone involved. Everyone here from Minnesota is with all of you in Minnesota in spirit!

I have my blog candy purchased!! Yes, the keychains sold out, but I have even more fabulous items! A mini catalog bag and a magnet set. These are exclusive items from Convention! I will post pictures when I return TOMORROW!! Plus, I will draw a winner! I will also include a few swaps!! It has been so fun and I can't wait to share all that I have learned!

Hugs to all of you!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

so glad you are having a good time! Look forward to your return...I have missed your fun entries :) Take care!!

Tammy B said...

glad you'll be home and blogging more, i smile everytime i see your banner pop up in my google reader!

Anonymous said...

hi.
what NO ribbon chain for your gal pal in NH!!!!!!!!!!!???

I just left you a vm on your cell. I just realized you will be home to Mpls. from Denver tom. I miss my girl so much. huggies!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've had a wonderful time!!!

Unknown said...

Hey, I just e-mailed you... :)

Stephanie said...

Wow--I am glad you are having a great time at convention. I went first session and LOVED it!!!! Congrats!
--Stephanie in Missouri