Tuesday, October 16, 2007

RAK from Pegi Taylor


Pegi Taylor is so talented. One of the many tricks up her sleeve is journals. She is in the process of making a bunch of journals for a craft fair. The blogger babes have seen them and they are drool worthy! Here is one that she recently made for me. The paper is Bo Bunny. Isn't it pretty!? Thanks Pegi!

On a side note, have you read Simone's (Spazz Girl's) blog recently? It is hilarious!! She so makes me smile! And yeah, Kathleen gets back from California tomorrow!! I am so psyched! Stampo is Friday night! We still have a few open spots if anyone is interested. My kids are now off from school and I am one of the weird parents that like having them home! I hope you all had a great day! ((hugs))

5 comments:

Taylor said...

You're right... Pegi is da bomb! :) Love her altered journals! And Kathleen better not have been in Southern California without telling me! ;)

Unknown said...

I'll come to Stampo!
Oh wait, I don't live in the same state...man, I forget everytime.
Wish I could come, totally wish.

Me?? Funny?? Naw, just a dork. lol

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Nice RAK!! I know you will enjoy it.. Chris

Corie said...

Beautiful RAK

Tami McBeain said...

Hi Kristina! I love Pegi's work and you're so lucky to own a journal of your very own!