Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Nominated for a Happy Award!!

Tami at the Journey of Life nominated me for this award:

I was so flattered because Tami is just a sweetheart and a great stamper and blogger!! Thanks so much Tami!!

Now I would like to nominate a few blogger babes who make me smile! Anyone listed on the right makes me smile! But to name a few:

Adrian at Adrian's Crazy Life
Elena at The Stamping Shac
Tandra at A Little Inkalicious
Tracy at Eat, Sleep, Stamp
and Pegi at Bella Willow

You are all such talented women who inspire me so much with your creativity and kindness!! ((hugs))

2 comments:

AdriansCrazyLife said...

Aww, that was very sweet of you. And I needed a pick me up today. My son just wrecked his car today (sigh).

Anonymous said...

thanks for your kind words about me. Aren't you glad I nominated you? I love those scrapbook pages. I need a photo of your eldest daughter! I did NOT receive my test. Are you confused?