Saturday, October 6, 2007

New Shoebox Swap Group


Hello! Last night was the first meeting of a new shoebox swap group. The event was held at Artsy Tartsy in Savage, MN. We are possibly looking for 1 or 2 other members so please email me if you are interested. The members include: Darlene, Wendy, Tami, Kathleen (My Happy Place), Pegi (Bella Willow), Ruth Ann and me. We had lots of fun and are already looking forward to meeting next month. Many of the members made each other treat holders and other fun gifts. Thanks so much! ((hugs))

3 comments:

Corie said...

Wow looks like everyone is having fun

Unknown said...

Hi Kristina,
Sorry I have been such a lousy friend.. LOTS going on and some not good.. :) I have missed you and I am sorry I have not stayed in touch. I have been thinking about you though!..
What is a shoebox swap?!?!

Anonymous said...

oh me... pick me... I'd like to join your stamp club!