Sunday, October 14, 2007

A Muse's New Releases!



Hello! I hope you are having a fantastic weekend! A Muse has been busy! They have created some new clear stamp sets! I have seen them and they are so stinkin' cute! Here is a card I have made with their new, yet to be released, and a new, yet to be released stamp set. Are you lovin' it?? The knife is from Artsy Tartsy and the silver, black, and white paper is from SU! and the ribbon is from SU! I made this last night stamping with blogger babes, Paris and Pegi! Have a happy Sunday!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Your card is wonderful Kristine. I love the added touch of using the knife on your card. I hope to get my new stamps soon so I can play too. :)

Mary

Mary said...

Your card is wonderful Kristine. I love the added touch of using the knife on your card. I hope to get my new stamps soon so I can play too. :)

Mary

Unknown said...

That little tiny knife is adorable, love this card!

Anonymous said...

Oh don't we look HOT (NOT!!!). I love the finished product w/your What's Cookin' Card. The knife is soooo cute! LOVE IT!