Monday, October 22, 2007

I've been tagged

by Stacey at The Queen's Creation's! Thanks Stacey!
So here is how this works:
Stacey tagged me...... she was tagged by:
Erin at Inky Smiles for this experiment which was originally started by Mary Demuth (http://www.relevantblog.blogspot.com/). "It's an experiment to see how many degrees we can separate (kind of like Kevin Bacon, only it's blog relevant).
How many people can one blog potentially reach? "What we do is list out 10, 20 and 30 years ago and what we were doing at that time. Then you "tag" some other bloggers and go back and comment on Relevant Blog and let her know.
SOOOO::

Ten years ago -(1997):
In 1997, I had been married for 3 years. We were living in Shakopee, MN and were building our current home. My eldest daughter was 16 months old and was Minnie Mouse for Halloween. We were planning a trip to Florida and Disney. I was about to find out that I was pregnant with daughter #2. Wow! This is harder to do than I realized it would be!

Twenty Years ago - (1987):
In 1987, I was a Senior in high school in Binghamton, NY. (I graduated in 1988). Because it is fall, my school had just had homecoming. I was nominated for homecoming queen (I didn't win). My best friend was Michele, my boyfriend was Mark. I played on the tennis team and was a cheerleader. I started looking at colleges to attend. I think it wasthis time of year that I went to France and Spain with my French club. Or we may have gone to Quebec. Again, wow, it's all so fuzzy :) (my memory)!!

Thirty Years ago - (1977):
I was 7 years old. I lived in Binghamton, NY in the same house my parents still live in. I was in 2nd grade. My teacher was a very strict nun. My best friend was Diane. I think this is the year that a group of girls formed the cat club and they weren't very nice to Diane and me, so we formed the puppy club. How silly, right!?
So, now it's MY TURN to TAG-here goes:

Taylor at Taylored Expressions
Paris at Inky Art
Pegi at Bella Willow
Mary at It's All About the Journey
MJ at Inking Good Times
and Rhiannon at Rings Like A Bell

I hope some of you can participate because it is fun to lean new things about each other. These are all wonderful blogs to visit! Have a happy day! ((hugs))

4 comments:

Tami Grandi said...

I nominated you for an award- check it out!

Jules said...

I so missed reading your blog. I think that party looked like fun! Congrats to Cindy Vernon for winning the blog candy!

Mary said...

Hi Kristina,

It was so much fun to read about you. Thanks for tagging me. I will try my darndest to this. :)After reading what you wrote I sure do feel old. :)

Mary

Stacey said...

Kristina-
WOW! I didn't know you were from NY! My uncle used to live in upper state NY and of course I'm originally from Ct.-just interesting...
Wondering, what brought you to MN?
One could wonder the same of my I suppose.......from Ct to Wa state!
And it IS harder than you might think isn't it!! :)
I'm so glad you participated! It was fun learning more about you!!!
Take care!
-Stacey