Monday, October 1, 2007

Best Blog Friend


Kathleen Hopperstad from My Happy Place nominated me for a Best Friend Blog. She is my upline in Stampin' Up, my stamping mentor and one of my very best IRL! Thanks Kathleen!

I would like to nominate:
1. Rhiannon from Rings Like a Bell. She is a blog friend I met through Amuseapalooza. She is such a talented woman and such a sweetie! I feel so lucky to have met her and be inspired by all her work!
2. Simone Collins AKA Spazz Girl from a Daily Dose of Spazz. I also met Simone from Amuseapalooza. She was so friendly right away! If you've ever read her blog, Spazz Girl is hilarious! I think she should write sitcoms - she always has a unique perspective on life plus she is a great stamper!!
3. Lexi at Confetti. Lexi was the second featured artist at Balance. I also met Lexi through Amuseapalooza (shocker!!). Lexi is a wonderful blog friend! She is so talented with her stamping, cake creations, jewelery, party planning,...!! Lexi has a knack for all the perfect details to whatever she is doing!!

If Tami had a blog I would also be nomintaing her! And if Kathleen hadn't already nominated Pegi, I would be nominating her too :)!! ((hugs)) and thanks to all my blogging friends! You are all very dear to my heart!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I do have a blog...Its called Balance!!

Gotcha!

Connie Carpenter Macko said...

Miss Tami (aka blogee I presume?) - How does that old saying go? "get your own blog girlie!" you can do it! and as for Miss Kristina - I think you're pretty swell too! congrats on your award!

Unknown said...

me?!!!
You like me, you really like me...ok, I had to do that!
Love ya too girl!!

Anne said...

Kristina is the BESTEST blog friend a gal could ever have! CONGRATS on a well deserved and earned award! ((( HUGS )))

Missing all of you (Rhi, Tami & obviously Kristina) these days... it's just been so busy finding my own "balance." *wink*

Hugs,
Anne :)

Anonymous said...

thanks kristina! you're so sweet! a*muse*a*palooza was great for makin' friends!!!

p.s. i'm sorry i didn't see this sooner--i could blog surf much this week, but i'm catching up!