Friday, October 19, 2007

Don't Forget There is Blog Candy Below!!

Hello! I hope you have a fabulous Friday! Tonight is Stampo! It's like playing Bunco, but you win SU! gift certificates. There will be 3 fabulous make-n-takes, great food, fun people, and some of us will be dressing up! I can't wait to share photos.

Sunday night is the Hannah Montana concert. Have you seen stuff about the crazy ticket prices on the news? What do you think about all of this? It is being discussed in the Minnesota state capital. Little Miley Cyrus has created quite a stir!

I am pulling for blog candy on Monday!! ((hugs))

5 comments:

Greta Adams said...

dang wish i lived closer...that sounds like a hoot

Mary said...

Stampo sounds as though it will be lots of fun Kristina. I hope that all of you have a good time. I can hardly wait to see your pictures. :)

Mary

michelle sturgeon said...

Stampo! What a great idea-sounds fun!

Anonymous said...

I attended Stampo and we had a ball. Thanks to all the fab. St. Up gals. We had a very fun evening and I won too. I totally loved playing Stampo! The 3 projects were great.

Stacey said...

Kristina!
The Stampo thing sounds FUN!!! If you get a chance, email me-privately--with details!!
Also-you've been tagged!!!
check out my blog @ www.thequeenscreations.blogspot.comfor details. I hope you have time to participate. I'd love to learn more about 'cha!
Smiles~