Sunday, June 10, 2007

ATC Swap- 2nd Attempt - Please JOIN!

O.K. If you will join my A Muse ATC swap, I will give you an extra 5 entries in my blog candy! I really am excited about this! Please make 6 Artist Trading Cards. Swaps will be due on July 1. Check out this tutorial if you need help. Please sign and number your swaps and send them in a plastic baggie so they don't get damaged. Leave a comment here or email me at KristinaaLewis@aol.com. I am looking forward to hearing from you!

1. Kristina Lewis (me)
2. Angela
3. Tami Grandi
4. Tami Wood
5. Sarah B.
6. Tisha
7. Wendy

Group 2
1. Kristina Lewis
2. Kathleen Hopperstad
3. Anouk
4. Patricia Kritkausky
5. Katie Guy
6. Kathy D.
7. Rose C.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in! your stampey friend Tami!!

Tami Grandi said...

I'll give it a shot- I've never done ATC's before so it will be a new thing to me. I have one amuse stamp so I'll go see if I can find an a muse sentiment to go with it (or does it have to be as long as it has the image?). You can email me at zephan3.17@juno.com with addy info and anything else. Also- I can't see where the tutorial is (my computer isn't showing a link to click)

Another Tami!

Anonymous said...

I'm interested in the swap. I've never done one before, but I guess there's a first time for everything :P