Monday, June 11, 2007

Are you as excited as I am???

A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA products have been shipped! The stamps and all the goodies are officially shipped via UPS and are on their way to the participating Amuseapalooza stores. New A*Muse rubber!!! Oh, I am counting down the days!! My friend, the crazily talented, Tami Wood is teaching three classes at Artsy Tartsy for Amuseapalooza and I am taking them ALL!! I have that feeling in my stomach like when a holiday is approaching! Am I getting way too excited??? I even dreamt about cards last night. I think I have gone over the edge :)!! You need to check out the Amuseapalooza blog and see the smiling UPS man with the boxes on their way out! Too cute!

Also, I am loving the blog candy posts about summer! Let's all make some new favorite memories this summer! Have a happy Monday!

No comments: