Sunday, September 23, 2007

World Card Making Day!


I will be hosting a class on October 6th for World Card Making Day! This will be a fun fold class and we will be making a Joy fold, Cami tri-fold, z-fold, and a Triangle Trifold card. You will go home with the cards and the instructions to make them. You will also have the oppotunity to make a special card that will go to the troops. These will be sent to soldiers stationed in the Middle East.Stampin' Up! is giving a 20% discount on Simply Sent kits during this event!! The class will be $10 and we will be making 4 different cards using stamps from 2 Simply Sent kits. Two of the cards were designed by me (the flower cards) and two were designed by Kathleen Hopperstad (the cupcake and the snowflake cards). I think this is going to be fun!! Please contact me for more info!! ((hugs))

4 comments:

Corie said...

Love these cards -- perfect workshop cards.

Jules said...

Great cards, I am sure that I live too far away, in Montana. Hope you have a great workshop. Thanks for showing the pictures.

Melissa said...

Fabulous! They are going to have a GREAT time!

Mary said...

Oooh, these cards are all so pretty Kristina. I wish that I could attend one of your classes. ;) Have a great class.

Mary