Wednesday, September 5, 2007

More from Lexi!!

Recently, Balance featured the lovely and talented Lexi Daly! Her blog Confetti is an absolute must! Lexi sent some wonderful and inspiring cards for me to share with you...
The Rock Star! The paper and ribbon are just the best! Lexi has a real eye for detail!

Rock Star take 2! Lexi is so versatile. I love how this rocker looks more subdued, I think he's singing a ballad! She has added sparkles to the guitar and the sentiment. The paper is fabulous and says "stage". It's all in the details!

And how adorable is this card?! The sun is created with a Martha Stewart punch, glitter and a clear dimensional sticker! I just love all the fabulous details! (Have I mentioned that before???)

And this gorgeous necklace... Lexi says it is a New Orleans stand-by. I love every detail about it. It is so tasteful and I can't wait to wear it! I have seen lots of jewelry don with dominoes and this is my favorite so far! (Don't you love the ribbon and beads!) Maybe if I clean up well today, I'll take a photo of me wearing it, we'll see...

Thanks so much Lexi! I treasure your work! ((hugs))

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lexi is amazing. I love that Rock star line from Michael's. She is very talented and yes, its all in the details baby.

hugs,
me

are u packing for our big week at the MOA!!!!!!!!!!

The heat got me yesterday. I loved the photos of your girls. sweet.

Anonymous said...

thanks again kristina! i'm so glad the package finally arrived--and that you liked it all! :) lexi

Unknown said...

AWESOME! I LOVE the necklace!! You are spoiled.. :) HUGS