Friday, September 21, 2007

Photos from my stamp club!



Here are the fabulous ladies of my longest running stamp club! Kasey, Katie, Jodi, Kelly (not pictured), Mary (who I met through the blog!!), her daughter Carrie, and guests Kris, Deb and Deanne! What a wonderful evening! These ladies are so much fun!

Here is one of the projects we made. It's one of those counter-top sample clipboards. Don't you love projects that are super cheap to make?!! Love it! I think the people at Home Depot are catching on that crafters aren't using them for counter-top samples!! **wink**

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh you are such a tease. I miss you and I love the new header. Looks like you had lots of stamping fun with the group.

love the Halloween project and atc.

kathleenh said...

They look like they are having lots of fun! This little halloween clipboard is absolutely adorable!

Mary said...

Hi Kristina. It looks as though your stamp club ladies were having fun. I love the little clipboard that you made.

Mary

Pegi Taylor said...

Hey . . . it sure looks like they had a lot of fun stamping at your house. I absolutely love what you made . . . but you have to explain to me what it was before you made it so cute. I'm goin' to Home Depot today *wink*.

Big hugs

Pegi

Jules said...

So very cute. You have such great projects. Thanks for showing the pictures. I love to stamp just don't have time to do it as much as I want.

Anonymous said...

You know the song by the Partridge family:

"I think I love you?" well in this case,
I think I want it!!!

I keep looking at this! KWIM?