Monday, July 9, 2007

A-Muse-apalooza was a blast!

Where to begin? This evening was at Artsy Tartsy in Plymouth Minnesota. LOVE this store!! There was a crowd waiting for the store to open at 7pm!! There were fabulous make-n-takes (thanks Tami Wood), there were prizes (thanks Tami and Julia), there was food and there were AMAZING NEW STAMPS!!! When we arrived we were given an Artsy Tartsy tote with a gift certificate to the store tied on with Strano Ribbon. Every detail was perfection! We had Pepperidge Farm Mint Milano cookies, beverages, chocolates, A Muse lollipops and a wide assortment of Cold Stone Creamery ice cream. Can you stand it!?

There were so many prizes!! My husband won stickers, paper and ribbon. I won the Grand Prize of a Caribou Coffee mug, a gift certificate for a drink from Caribou, ribbon and an A Muse stamp of the Polka Dot Mug!! How absolutely darling!! Tami you outdid yourself!!
Here's my new toys...

Here is Bekki, Tami, Julia and I (what a great group!)...

Here are the amazing make-n-takes (each one came with an envelope that we stamped)...

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

love that you shared your amuseapalooza festivities with us :) you got yourself quite a lil stash *wink* enjoy all the goodies!!

Kirsi said...

Looks like you had lots of fun. And all that new stash - wow!

Tami Grandi said...

Looks like you had fun! I wish I had an event going on where I live! I have to settle for getting my stamps at AC Moore if I want instant gratification (and they don't have a huge selection). I have received the majority of my images through the wish rak forum at scs! Tons to play with- I'm not taking my wish down in hopes for some new ones!

Michelle Clark said...

Thanks for sharing! Looks like you had a great time. I can't wait until I get to go to an event Saturday.

Unknown said...

Oh my word...look at all those stamps! Wow!
Love the hocus pocus stamp and little ghoul, too cute.
I saw that hula girl when I was shopping last and shouldn't have put her back, ugh!!
Sounds like a blast.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, thanks for sharing! I've been DYING to see some of the new images!

Mary said...

I wish I could have been there.It sounds as though you all had a wonderful time. Thank you very much for putting the picture up.You all look as though you were having a blast! Congratulations to you and your husband for winning some new toys. Have lots of fun playing with all of your new goodies.

Mary

Unknown said...

WOW! It looks like you all had SOOOO much fun :) Can't wait to see the creations from all your new A*Muse loot :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristina!
It was sooooo great to see you and your wonderful family last night! Thanks so much for coming! Have to tell you I LOVE your Challenge Cards! My fave is the Brady Bunch circles. TOOOOOO CUUUUUTE!
HUGGGGS
Julia
Artsy Tartsy

Anonymous said...

Hi girlfriend! (just like one of my A Muse stamps says!)

Cool report....It was so fun but you VIPs wore me out!! Just wait until Wed's class. The party has only just begun...more tricks up 'ole Woodey's sleeves!! I washed my pink AP shirt today and I'm ready for Class #1 with bells on sista!!!

Man did you spend the 'ole buckaroos!!! Oh, look who's talking?? I did a tiny bit of shopping today when I dropped off my three class boards. TTYL!! I hope you don't get blown away down south!! So, go fly a kite!!! Love yah girlfriend.

Sarah said...

Hoo wee!!! Looks like AT was THE place to be! No doubt about it! Well done Tami!! That is one hard working, talented CHICK! And sounds like you had a little fun yourself. Thanks for sharing your adventures.

Tisha said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!! I am so jealous! I can't wait until I get to see the new rubber on Thursday!! Thanks for sharing your pics and festivities! Wish I could have been there! Tami really did an awesome job!!